Dataiku today lunched the Dataiku cloud stack accelerator on Amazon Web Services (AWS) — a new way of rapidly deploying and managing Dataiku’s data, analytics, and artificial intelligence (AI) platform on AWS.
The new accelerator enables customers to quickly get Dataiku up and running on a secure AWS cloud computing environment in hours using three easy steps. Once deployed, everyone across the company, from data science to line-of-business teams, can access the easy-to-use, low- or no-code Dataiku environment in their web browser to prepare datasets, build reports and dashboards, and create machine learning (ML) and AI models.
The accelerator works with AWS so anyone can quickly and easily tap into the power of AI for their business. The accelerator allows companies to:
● Seamlessly access data stored on AWS with access to Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and managed SQL services.
● Connect, transform, and analyze datasets from Amazon Redshift with Dataiku no-code visual data preparation or custom SQL code.
● Build and scale ML models using the latest Dataiku AutoML and code notebook-based data science techniques using the computing power of Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS).
● Use AWS machine learning services to include computer vision or text analytics in Dataiku projects.
● Operationalize and manage models with Dataiku MLOps, including pipeline and model monitoring, data drift detection and alerting, A/B testing, and model retraining.
● Use Dataiku Govern to reduce model risk with governance plans, approvals, and sign-off for model deployment.
“From the enterprise boardroom to the playing field of an elite sports program, Dataiku is driving Everyday AI to improve insight and performance in a wide range of industries and use cases,” said David Tharp, Senior Vice President, Ecosystems and Alliances at Dataiku. “With Dataiku running on AWS, we are making AI an everyday experience by equipping hundreds of workers with intuitive tools for preparing, analyzing, and visualizing large datasets and creating machine learning models — with no need for technical expertise.”
Dataiku includes the cloud stack accelerator at no additional cost.