Cabling major, Nexans announced the launch of their two new modular 24 port LANmark patch panels that supports all LANmark snap-in connectors from Cat 5e to Cat 8. Both the new panels combine the benefits of straight and angled panels.
And, compared to its angled equivalents, these straight panels save space inside the cabinet. They require no recessed mounting positions for the cabinet door to close and also eliminate the need for patch guides.
The key characteristics are:
- both panels come with a straight front shape
- 1 panel has a cable support tray at the back (N521.681BK), the other not (N521.680BK)
- 30° mounted twin ports allow for connectors to be placed at an angled position
- 6 twin ports are oriented towards the left side, 6 others towards right side
- connectors must be inserted horizontally (latch right or left) using keystone clips
- 24 blue coloured keystone clips are included in each panel
- additional cable ties are supplied for the panel with cable support (N5213681BK)